Monday, June 10, 2013

En route to the fun

Getting up early ended up being just a continuation of the previous day - will be paying for this later but just seems to make sense since we had to leave for the airport by 3:45am.  Luckily last night we discovered we were able to check in and due to there being quite a few empty seats we were issued seats right away - so no worries about not being able to get on! Yippee.


Everything has run extremely smooth so far and as I write this we are just sitting in the Vancouver airport, charging up our electronics and waiting to be called for our flight which is leaving at 11am.


Waiting in YVR
I am starting to feel the lack of sleep now but will be attempting to persevere so I can have my nap next to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playa del Carmen - Iberostar Paraiso Lindo

October 25 - November 6, 2017 The weather had started to turn, with winds and rains increasing and it seemed like a good time to run a...