Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last Minute Trip to Cabo San Lucas

I always say I should try a last minute getaway sometime and now I am. Just a week and a bit ago found a fabulous deal for a week all-inclusive to Riu Santa Fe, Cabo San Lucas Mexico and booked it! Spur of the moment or what, but how could I "no" to a cheap and cheerful week away full of sun, warmth, fun, beach and pool time, meals ready and waiting, entertainment and even your beds made for you!  What more could a girl ask for?  Going with a friend who makes me laugh and am so looking forward to it.

What I am not looking forward to is the holy cow in the morning flight that is connecting us through to our charter flight in Vancouver.....but I guess that is the price we pay for living in such a beautiful place that also happens to be on an island.  Makes for an early morning (or should I say late night) but at the end of the day I will be sitting by a pool in 90-93 degree weather, no doubt with a pina colada in my hand and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playa del Carmen - Iberostar Paraiso Lindo

October 25 - November 6, 2017 The weather had started to turn, with winds and rains increasing and it seemed like a good time to run a...