Expecting a great time - sunny, hot (with a few thundershowers thrown in). Now if only I could get over the cold I picked up a week ago all would be well. I have been told that if I take Tequila by the spoonful I can honestly consume it as "cough syrup"! I think I will try the lounger by the pool in the warm sun first before resorting to that method. Sick or not on the plane I am going, albeit with plenty of Kleenex, cough candies and lozenges to get me through. Oh the things we do for friends! not like I am getting anything out of the deal spending one week at a lovely beach side timeshare resort - ha, ha, ha!
So this morning things went well - it was a beautiful fall day and all my chores got done. The groom of this celebratory trip gave me a chauffeur ride to airport and it ended up I got to the airport with plenty of time to spare as my initial flight to San Francisco has been delayed by over two hours...meaning my secondary flight to LAX also had to be changed and I will now hopefully arrive around 9:45 pm. Looks like the time I have to wait for my final flight to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow morning has now been decreased substantially!
| Waiting has begun - YYJ |
No comments:
Post a Comment